Director of Education for the Society of NLP, Kate Benson has designed this session to enable you to help children build good thinking and feeling skills right from the outset. Many of us who come to NLP later in life have to re-build our thinking processes once we become aware of the unhelpful beliefs, attitudes and behaviours we have developed.
Here is your chance to help your child build a solid foundation for their future. Whether you are a parent, teacher, carer, aunt or uncle or have friends who have children you have the opportunity to learn about child development and NLP in this session. More information can be found at our specialist website for NLP & Kids.
During this session you will learn exactly where kids in terms of NLP are the same as an adult (or rather, why adults are often just children), and also where there are significant differences between children and adults. In this session you will learn:
- how to help you learn better with NLP children,
- how to ensure that you are giving a better self-image with NLP children
- how NLP helps children to achieve their goals
- how NLP can help children to become more social
- how NLP supports children to stay mentally and physically healthy